Osprey Talon 33 backpack – Stealth Black
Out of stock
Map of the location:
capacity: 33 liters
Designed for dynamic body movement, the Talon 33 is a streamlined top-loader for light-and-fast overnights or committing day trips. An injection-moulded AirScape™ backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you no matter if you’re bagging peaks or bikepacking. Ideal for a variety of activities, this lightweight pack features trekking pole and ice axe attachment points as well as a reservoir sleeve. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
Light and Fast
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
Weight: 1.1 kg
Dimensions (CM): 65L / 28W / 25D
Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
Volume: S/M: 31L L/XL: 33L
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Top lid access
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Grab handle on top
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Front powermesh pocket