Wrightsock Coolmesh II – Crew – Grey
Out of stock
Wrightsock Coolmesh II – Crew – Grey is available in our store in Pamplona/Spain
Map of the location:
Crew half calf height. A sock that is thin and lightweight with high breathability and with anti-blister system. Ideal for any time of the year.
Painful blisters, even the threat of blisters, can hinder our performance or stop us in our tracks. Competition and repetition create extreme stress on our feet. These movements cause friction, moisture and heat that can create blisters. The Wrightsock™ Double Layer® absorbs friction that is normally transferred to the skin. Our inner and outer sock layers interact with one another to protect the skin on your feet from abrasion. Our socks wicks moisture off the skin, keeping your feet dry. This wicking means your feet stay more comfortable, cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
The Blister-Free Guarantee
The Wrightsock™ Double Layer® is guaranteed to protect your skin from blisters. The difference is inside. The inner layer positions a smooth, undyed, hydrophobic surface against the foot. It rubs together with the outer layer imperceptibly so that nothing rubs against the skin on your foot.
- The sock structure has been reinforced in the foot central area allowing an increased stability in lateral movements.
- A mesh panel in the instep and shin area allows air circulation for a optimal breathability.
- The Dri-Wright and High Tech fibers wick moisture away keeping the feet dry and protect against blisters.
- Patented 3rd attachment keeps socks properly aligned.
- Great travel sock that dries quickly and is ready for use the next morning.
Inner layer: 70% Dri-Wight® II Polyester, 26% Nylon, 4% Lycra®.
Outer layer: 71% Dri-Wight® II Polyester, 24% Nylon, 5% Lycra®.
Information about Dri-Wright II:
Dri-Wright fiber has been developed by Wrightenberry Mill. The advantage of this Polyester fiber over other fibers is that it dries quickly and it has a longer duration. The micro-grooves of Dri-Wright fiber allow a better moisture evacuation with respect to the others conventional Polyester fibers.