Osprey Sirrus 36 Female Hiking backpack Succulent Green
Out of stock
Map of the location:
capacity: 36 liters
For day hikers committed to putting in big days on trail and out in the countryside, the Sirrus 36 offers rugged reliability matched with super breathable and comfortable suspension that makes each mile better than the last. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Injection-moulded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign approved materials.
Weight: 1.4 kg
Dimensions (CM): 68H 37W 27D
Fabric: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Recy BSAPP C0
• Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
• Zipped front stash pocket
• Dual zipped hipbelt pockets
• Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
• Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
• Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
• Dual side compression straps
• Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
• Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
• Top loading design with a secure drawcord closure
• Fixed top lid with large main compartment and underlid zipped mesh pocket with key clip
• Hidden vertical side zip access into main compartment for quick access to contents
• Zipped access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents organised and accessible
• Accessory straps on lower front panel are perfect for pads or blankets