Osprey Sirrus 26 Female Hiking backpack Muted Space
Out of stock
Map of the location:
capacity: 26 liters
Rich with features in a slimmer profile, the women’s Sirrus 26 is a tough day hiking backpack ready for whatever you throw its way. It’s sustainable design and suspension delivers a remarkably comfortable, ventilated carry. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Injection-moulded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign approved materials.
Weight: 1.2 kg
Dimensions (CM): 65H 36W 25D
Fabric: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Recy BSAPP C0
• Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
• Zipped front stash pocket
• Dual zipped hipbelt pockets
• Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
• Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
• Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
• Dual side compression straps
• Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
• Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
• Top loading design with a secure drawcord closure
• Fixed top lid with large main compartment and underlid zipped mesh pocket with key clip
• Zipped access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents organised and accessible