Osprey Stratos 34 Men’s Hiking backpack Cetacean Blue
Out of stock
Map of the location:
capacity: 34 liters
With a classic panel load design, ambitious hikers reach for the Stratos 34 for big adventures and long days exploring on and off the beaten path. Its AirSpeed suspension keeps it comfy no matter how far your trail takes you. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Injection-moulded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign approved materials.
Weight: 1.4 kg
Dimensions (CM): 60H 36W 27D
Fabric: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Recy BSAPP C0
• Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
• Zipped front stash pocket
• Dual zipped hipbelt pockets
• Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
• Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
• Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
• Dual side compression straps
• Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
• Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
• Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
• zipped access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents more organised and accessible
• zipped mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
• zipped pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
• Accessory straps on lower front panel are perfect for pads or blankets