Osprey Tempest 40 Women’s backpack Violac Purple
Out of stock
Map of the location:
capacity: 40 liters
The Tempest 40 was designed with lightweight multi-day trips and travellers in mind. When navigating technical terrain, an injection-moulded AirScape™ backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt moves with you. This streamlined women’s-specific pack features zippered hip pockets, ice axe and trekking pole attachment points and reservoir sleeve. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
Light and Fast
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
Weight: 1.3 kg
Dimensions (CM): 65L / 33W / 26D
Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
Volume: XS/S: 38L M/L: 40L
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Designed for Women
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Top lid access
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- External hydration access
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Floating lid with dual zippered pockets
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered Hipbelt Pockets
- Internal key attachment clip